For those of you needing a little assistance with our trivia quiz…. (The following hints are not textbook perfect but should give you enough direction to help guess the correct answers!)
1. There are posters up on all our walls with the answer!
2. They swim, grow on trees and stick in our teeth!
3. He apparently is never sweet enough!!!!! Just give him a sugar bowl
4. Council dictates lots… so hopefully we have plenty even if Sonja runs late!!! So if Debbie, Stacey and Sonja are at work and Sonja is running late with more than 7 people waiting… we could be in trouble!!
5. Our spine should look a little like an “S” so it can act like a spring, and give us both strength and flexibility. (Please note… when we slouch we lose the “S” shape curves!!!) The “S” curves typically also help take some of the stretch and load off both the structures that hold our bones together (like muscles and ligaments) and the structures that the spine protects (like our spinal cord, spinal nerves and blood vessels).
6. You should be able to guess this one without any help!!!
7. Which body part is the closest?
8. What can often complement your chiropractic care… and can feel pretty goooooooood!
9. The hint is in the current newsletter!
10. It’s the longest day of the week ending in Y!
BOTH PRACTICES WILL BE CLOSED AUGUST 20-24.
Many of you have known us for years (and in some cases decades) which means we are all gradually becoming older and grumpier. (If we are lucky perhaps no one has noticed???)
We are taking one weeks holiday to recharge and hopefully keep us healthy during the second half of the year. It’s still a few weeks away yet but we would like to ensure we give everyone plenty of notice and the courtesy of knowing that we will be closed for that week.
During that week our hard working team will be having a well deserved rest too, so both practices will be unattended.
Please get in early to see us before we go, or if you are needing to make appointments for when we are back relaxed and refreshed, please make use of our answering machines so we can attend to your needs as soon as possible on our return. BOTH PRACTICES RE-OPEN MONDAY AUGUST 27 @ 7.30am.
Take care and enjoy the little things,
Matt and Sonja
Please take note of our Saturday dates for 2018 below.
Our 2018 Saturdays are not always 4 weeks apart due to some 5 week months and Easter. Most will still fall on the first Saturday of the month except for January and May.
- In January we will be open the second Saturday of the month due to our Christmas Break.
- In May we will also be open the second Saturday due to the May Day Long weekend.
CONGRATULATIONS TO AIDEN – OUR RAFFLE TICKET WINNER! (It may have to be a cuddle pillow til you’re a little bigger…)
As promised, Back to Health Chiropractic matched the amount raised selling tickets and forwarded the total to The Pyjama Foundation.
WE RAISED A TOTAL OF $1000! We are told those funds are earmarked to go towards gifts for those in foster care in our local community this coming Christmas.
WELL DONE AND THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED!
Sonja and Matt